Shipping & Return Policy
At Heru Market, we have set out to make shipping and returns, the most frustrating part of online shopping, as simple as possible.
- We only ship within the USA (lower 48 only).
- Heru Market does not allow shipping to PO Boxes. We may reject, or in some cases cancel, orders if it is being shipped to a PO Box.
- Orders will typically ship within 1-3 business days after purchase, and orders can be expected to arrive to within 5-7 business days from the order date.
- Tracking information can be provided upon request. Please contact email@example.com for additional support.
Returns and Refunds
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are temporarily suspending product returns on food products, cosmetics & apparel (clothing, shoes & accessories). We will continue to closely monitor guidance from state and local agencies and adjust our policies accordingly.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (e.g. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). See below for details.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us using using the Contact Us form. Please include your order number and details about the product you would like to return. See Types of Claims below for guidance. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Timing and Reporting Instructions
- All claims must be initiated by Contact Form within 30 days from the delivered date.
- Please include the following in your Contact Form:
- Order number. See order confirmation email.
- Reason(s). See below.
Reasons for Return
- Shortage - Claims for products billed but not received. Subject to review and verification by Inventory Control department.
- Mis-Picks - Claims for wrong product shipped/received. Subject to review are to subject to review by Inventory Control department.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Returns due to buyer’s remorse (where customer changes his/her mind). Customer is responsible for cost to ship items back to Heru Market. Customer is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Refunds expire if the return item is not received at the Heru Market within 15 days of return confirmation email. After 15 days, no credit will be issued to customer. Any return product that arrives to Heru Market used, opened or in poor condition will not be entitled to a refund. All buyer’s remorse returns must be received by Heru Market undamaged, in the original packaging and able to be re-sold.
- Undelivered Packages – Heru Market will issue a refund for lost in transit shipments that are not delivered to the final destination. Heru Market will not issue a refund for packages where a delivery confirmation has been received from the shipping carrier. Heru Market does not utilize signature delivery service option. A package may be declared lost in transit if tracking shows no movement after 5 business days.
- Expired Inventory – All claims for expired inventory must be accompanied with the expiration date. Heru Market will not issue a refund for expired merchandise if the order was shipped within 30 or more days from the “best by” date.
- Damaged Claims – All damage claims must be accompanied by digital photograph and details describing the damage.
- Manufacturer Defects – Heru Market will issue a refund for a defect claim such as a missing safety seal or no label. Quality complaints due to taste, touch or smell should be reported to the manufacturer for a warranty claim.
- Product Image Not Matching Product - Heru Market is not responsible for new product labeling where the image in the store is not the exact version the customer receives. If the UPC number is kept the same then no significant changes to the product have been made and no claim will be honored.
- Melt - Heru Market is not responsible for products that may melt in transit such as, but not limited to, chocolate bars or gummy vitamins. Distributor does not ship with ice packs or any special packaging to cool the products in transit. Customer is advised to not buy any items that are prone to melting in transit in the summer months.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
The People sincerely appreciate your business!